Tuesday, October 27, 2020

8 Supplements to Reduce Insomnia, Lessen Anxiety, Lose Weight, Reduce Inflammation, Help Balance Hormones and more!

 

Losing weight takes a different approach after we turn 40. Our hormones change, our sleep changes, and our metabolism changes along with our sleep. Did you know that how well you sleep determines how much weight you can lose after 40 years old? It's true. Here's why:

Deep sleep regulates hormones and restores the body's ability to manage stress. Cortisol, the body's stress hormone can wreak havoc on weight goals because your body thinks it is in fight mode, so it stores every single thing you eat, regardless of how much exercise or salad eating we partake in.

How well are you sleeping? Did you know that not enough deep sleep can trigger anxiety and cause a rise in the stress hormone, cortisol? Did you know that sleeping deeply will not only help you lose weight but will help your body balance hormones and reduce your overall feelings of anxiety and stress?

Most people operate on shallow sleep because of too much blue light from screens, phones next to their bed, and tv sets in the bedroom. Do you fall asleep with your tv on? This one habit could be preventing you from losing weight! (Not what you expected, I'm sure!)

I found a synergistic blend of supplements that you can buy anywhere, that when used together, will give you the deep sleep your body craves. The first time I took these supplements together, I slept so hard in the first few hours that I woke up at 5 am, ready to conquer the world. I didn't realize what I had stumbled upon.

For the next week, I continued to take these supplements because after losing my fiance, my health was declining fast. Did you know that every 90 days your body does a complete red blood reset? What you eat and drink today effects your red and white blood cells and your immunity in 90 days! Crazy, right?

After the first week of being on this supplement regimen, I noticed that my energy was like what it was when I was a teenager! I felt 16, again! (And I still do, after 6 months of them!)

The secret to taking these, is to take them at night, about an hour before you go to sleep. I crawl into bed and read for an hour before I shut the light off and fall asleep right away. I leave my phone plugged in outside my bedroom, and I unplugged the tv in my bedroom for good. No more blue light screwing up my hormones. Like I don't have enough to worry about?!

I haven't changed my diet. I haven't changed how much I exercise. This blend is literally the only thing I changed. It might just be the missing links for you, too!

Remember, take them at night, together. It'll take you about 2 minutes and might be the best 2 minutes you ever spend on your own self care and well-being. I've linked everything for you. This is my personal supplement regimen. When you purchase from my link, I earn a few cents for sending you there. That is how I can keep this information free for you! Here's the list:

Chelated Magnesium: Magnesium is one of the hardest minerals to utilize, so I take mine in the chelated form to make it more bioavailable. It is super important to your heart health, bone health, and your circulatory system. I take 250 mg.

Melatonin: Just 10 mg of melatonin can help you hit that deep sleep and stay there! Just $7 for 120 days worth of sleeping is worth every penny!

Ashwagandha: One of the world's best adaptogenic herbs, ashwagandha relieves stress and will have you feeling like you can conquer the world. It decreases cortisol, anxiety, and promotes a relaxed state of being. I feel like this plant has given me my energy back like a teenager! I take 150 mg every night.

Hydroxytryptophan: This amino acid (5-HTP) is a natural acid that your body produces. Your body uses it to produce serotonin, a chemical messenger that sends signals between your nerve cells. Low serotonin levels are associated with depression, anxiety, sleep disorders, weight gain and other health problems. I take 100 mg of it every night and I know it is a key ingredient to this blend.

L-Theanine: L-theanine is an amino acid found most commonly in tea leaves and in small amounts in Bay Bolete mushrooms. It can be found in both green and black tea. It's also available in pill or tablet form at many drugstores. Research indicates that L-theanine promotes relaxation without drowsiness.

Zinc: Zinc is a vital mineral that your body uses in countless ways. In fact, zinc is the second-most-abundant trace mineral in your body — after iron — and is present in every cell ( 2 ). Zinc is necessary for the activity of over 300 enzymes that aid in metabolism, digestion, nerve function and many other processes.

Arginine: Arginine is a complex amino acid, often found at active site in proteins and enzymes due to its amine-containing side chain. Arginine may prevent or treat heart and circulatory diseases, combat fatigue, and stimulate the immune system.

Lysine: Lysine is a building block for protein. It's an essential amino acid because your body cannot make it, so you need to obtain it from food. It's important for normal growth and muscle turnover and used to form carnitine, a substance found in most cells of your body.

As you can see, none of these supplements are crazy or unheard of. They are building blocks for healthy human life. And when we are missing one of the key components, little things in our health begin to change, which compounds over time into bigger symptoms like anxiety, weight gain, stress overload, colds, flu, and now even the unmentionable virus.

I hope this list does you just as much good as it has done for me. I don't fear getting sick. I know my immune system is locked, loaded, and my metabolism is like it was when I was 16! Even my eyesight returned to what it was when I was young. I seriously hope you give it a try. Give us a report back after you've been on them for a week?

Happy Healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment